I write about sex and social movements from New Jersey to New Delhi. I’m a weekly columnist for Feministing, and my writing has appeared at Time, Teen Vogue, The Washington Post, attn:, Nat. Brut, Bitch, NDTV, Critical Collective, The Harvard Advocate and others. I graduated from Harvard College in 2015 and was a 2015-2016 Fulbright fellow in cinema and gender studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, India, where I’m currently an MA student in Indian theater, art, and cinema. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why Do Misogynists Like Donald Trump Love to Talk About How Much They Love Women?
- Pro-Choice for Christ
- Why Are There So Many LGBT Youth in Prison?
- What I Would Have Said to You Last Night Had You Not Cum and then Fallen Asleep
- Why Monogamy’s Not for Me
- Fucking with Feministing: No Hard-on? No Problem!
Indian social movements
- The Men Who Raped India’s Nirbhaya Will Hang—But that Doesn’t Mean Justice
- Pink‘s Right. Sometimes You Just Want to Clock a Man with a Beer Bottle.
- Student Activists Charged with Sedition as Indian Students Protest for the Freedom to Dissent
- The Most Brilliant Woman in the Room
- To Catch a Dick
- Romantic Love is a Patriarchal Conspiracy, According to New Melissa McCarthy Film
- I am Out (And So Can You) Harvard graduation speech
- Harvard’s Exclusive Clubs Reflect the School’s Problems with Race, Class, and Gender
- Yes, I Said Yes, I Will, Yes