I write about sexuality, mental health, social movements, politics, and culture from New Jersey and New Delhi. I’m a weekly columnist for Feministing, a regular contributor at Talkspace, and my writing has appeared or been syndicated at Time, Teen Vogue, The Washington Post, attn:, Nat. Brut, Bitch, NDTV, Critical Collective, The Harvard Advocate and more. My work on consent has been cited in multiple books, academic articles, popular outlets, and scholarly resources—and I like to think it’s helped the world have better sex!
Besides my personal work, I have a proven history of writing smart, accessible web and app content with a particular knack for speaking to young people and women. My specialty is reproductive health, social justice, and mental health. But as a researcher at Hippo Thinks Content Marketing, I’ve also written pieces for corporate and non-profit clients on topics as diverse as artificial intelligence, reproductive health, corporate leadership, and environmentalism.
If you have any project for which you think I’d be a great fit—or you just want to chat!—feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org (content writing samples available on request).
As for me, I graduated from Harvard College in 2015 and was a 2015-2016 Fulbright fellow in cinema and gender studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, India, where I’m currently an MA student in Indian theater, art, and cinema.
- #metoo, Ansari, and the Difficult Question of Justice
- Why Do Misogynists Like Donald Trump Love to Talk About How Much They Love Women?
- Pro-Choice for Christ
- Why Are There So Many LGBT Youth in Prison?
Sex and Relationships
- What I Would Have Said to You Last Night Had You Not Cum and then Fallen Asleep
- Fucking with Feministing: No Hard-on? No Problem!
- Why Monogamy’s Not for Me
- You Assaulted Me, Now Can You Please Call Me Back?
- Having Healthy Sex After Sexual Assault
- How Marginalized People Can Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Dating as a Woman: Balancing a Desire for Intimacy with the Threat of Violence
- Why Doesn’t my Friend Leave Their Abusive Partner—and How Can I Help?
Indian Popular Culture and Social Movements
- The Men Who Raped India’s Nirbhaya Will Hang—But that Doesn’t Mean Justice
- Pink‘s Right. Sometimes You Just Want to Clock a Man with a Beer Bottle.
- Student Activists Charged with Sedition as Indian Students Protest for the Freedom to Dissent
- On Indian Digital Erotica
- The Most Brilliant Woman in the Room
- To Catch a Dick
- Romantic Love is a Patriarchal Conspiracy, According to New Melissa McCarthy Film
- I am Out (And So Can You) Harvard graduation speech
- Harvard’s Exclusive Clubs Reflect the School’s Problems with Race, Class, and Gender
- Yes, I Said Yes, I Will, Yes