I write about sex and social movements from New Jersey to New Delhi. I’m a weekly columnist for Feministing, and my writing has appeared at Time, attn:, The Washington Post, The Harvard Advocate, Nat. Brut, Bitch, NDTV, Critical Collective, and others. I graduated from Harvard College in 2015 and was a 2015-2016 Fulbright fellow in cinema and gender studies at Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, India, where I’m currently an MA student in Indian theater, art, and cinema.
- Why Do Misogynists Like Donald Trump Love to Talk About How Much They Love Women?
- Pro-Choice for Christ
- Why Are There So Many LGBT Youth in Prison?
- What I Would Have Said to You Last Night Had You Not Cum and then Fallen Asleep
- Why Monogamy’s Not for Me
- Fucking with Feministing: No Hard-on? No Problem!
Indian social movements
- The Men Who Raped India’s Nirbhaya Will Hang—But that Doesn’t Mean Justice
- Pink‘s Right. Sometimes You Just Want to Clock a Man with a Beer Bottle.
- Student Activists Charged with Sedition as Indian Students Protest for the Freedom to Dissent
- The Most Brilliant Woman in the Room
- To Catch a Dick
- Romantic Love is a Patriarchal Conspiracy, According to New Melissa McCarthy Film
- I am Out (And So Can You) Harvard graduation speech
- Harvard’s Exclusive Clubs Reflect the School’s Problems with Race, Class, and Gender
- Yes, I Said Yes, I Will, Yes